Private: COVID-19 announcement

With great regret we must inform you that POINT 9.0 Conference, scheduled for May 21 – 23, will be postponed due to the current situation caused by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.


If conditions improve, we plan to go ahead with POINT 9.0 in 2020. You will be notified as soon as we have a date. 

Challenging times are ahead, take care of yourself and others. So wherever you are, wash your hands and don’t touch your face. We love you from an appropriate social distance 🙂

Stay safe everyone!