So, you want to tell a story?
Something about your non-profit, something that would push your agenda forward? Let’s give it a try. If you know what to say and you say it well, you will be heard. This workshop will guide you through a process of: defining your story, shaping the message and adapting to the communications tool you want to use, as well as creating a sketch for production.
We will dive into a Digital Storytelling toolbox and focus on:
- Things like: character, narrative, plot, drama
- Analyzing storytelling examples
- Understanding different forms of storytelling: film, clip, poster, photo, infographic, etc.
- Adapting a story to a specific channel
- Creating your own story based on a given case study
- Designing a prototype of a film, an infographic, a poster