On the third day of POINT 8.0 Conference, Saturday 18th of May, participants will have the opportunity to visit numerous workshops on different topics.
- The Radical Act of Self-care: “Activists not Robots. Fighting Burnout in Times of Crisis” – Anna Kuliberda
- Beacon, IRI: “>versus< ICT media monitoring tool” – Igor Merheim-Eyre and Brady Hills
- “Fact-checking and verification” – Marek Miler, Google News Lab Teaching Fellow
- “Data journalism in the agile world” – Jacopo Ottaviani, Code for Africa
- “Monitoring Misinformation at Scale” – Sanjana Hattotuwa, ICT4Peace
- DCN workshop/meetup:”Building influence online: Instagram for media and influencers” – Franak Viačorka and Stela Roman
- “Gamification and Fun for Social Justice” – Žiga Vrtačić and Maja Cimerman, Today is a New Day
If you are interested in topics above, you can register for participation in workshop through the following link: http://bit.ly/2HcoIda
Full POINT 8.0 Conference program available here: http://bit.ly/2JuULXC
POINT 8.0 Conference (Political Accountability and New Technologies) will take place in Sarajevo in Brew Imperial Society from 16th to 18th of May 2019.